If you have enjoyed being a part of Smart Dummies in the past, please consider buying me a coffee. This is a low cost way to help keep the event going. I spend $25 out of my own pocket for the Amazon gift card each year. I also spend a lot of time planning and hosting this event. I have 2 kids (1 and 6 years old) so it's not always easy to find the time. It's much easier justifying a babysitter (or asking family for help) if I have a bit of money coming in.
I would much rather make money off of my own picture books (or other creations) than off of Smart Dummies. I do, however, want it to continue to run even if I'm not able to physically do the work myself. I will keep the coffee button on my blog, so even if you can't donate now, maybe you'll be able to do so in the future!
Please donate a cup of coffee to keep Smart Dummies going!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.