Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Coffee for Smart Dummies 2017

It's nice to see the words in print even though the actual event is still a ways off! Right now I'm early in the planning stages of the event. I'm hoping to add new features to the event and make the event more accessible to writers. I want to keep the event free to enter, so I could use a bit of help keeping everything going. This is where you come in.

If you have enjoyed being a part of Smart Dummies in the past, please consider buying me a coffee. This is a low cost way to help keep the event going. I spend $25 out of my own pocket for the Amazon gift card each year. I also spend a lot of time planning and hosting this event. I have 2 kids (1 and 6 years old) so it's not always easy to find the time. It's much easier justifying a babysitter (or asking family for help) if I have a bit of money coming in.

I would much rather make money off of my own picture books (or other creations) than off of Smart Dummies. I do, however, want it to continue to run even if I'm not able to physically do the work myself. I will keep the coffee button on my blog, so even if you can't donate now, maybe you'll be able to do so in the future!

Please donate a cup of coffee to keep Smart Dummies going!


No comments:

Post a Comment