Saturday, July 23, 2016

Computer Death

Dear Readers,

I regret to inform you that my computer has died a horrible death. He's not getting a funeral, because he purposely died early. His name is being written on the wall of computer infamy as we speak.

Currently, I am using two rocks, three blades of grass and a bug to communicate with you. I'm pretty good with using the two rocks, but the bug is constantly flying places it doesn't belong and the blades of grass are useless. As such, I will not be able to access much more than email on these rocks, and even then I could catch on fire at any moment. It may be a month or so before the issue is fully resolved.

I am bravely surfing the internet without the proverbial surf board. I will be vigilantly using most of my time looking for illustrators for Smart Dummies, using social media on my iPhone and braving the depths of many video game dungeons. If you don't hear from me within a month, please note that this is a blog and most of my posts are in text format. I shall do my best to post when I can!

Scuttlesleeps and nufferbottoms,

Dani

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dani,
    May I extend my sincere condolences at the recent demise of your loved and trusted computer. I can only imagine the shock you must be feeling. I hope that you will be able to derive some solace from the thoughts that your computer is now in a better place, and that you still have your two stones to support you over this very difficult time. Sending hugs, Julie.

    ReplyDelete