Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! September 24

Don't have much time tonight so a quick What's Up!


What I'm Reading
I can't remember reading anything new!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 
I'm finishing up some pieces for VCON this week. I've got a good amount besides the ones I'm working on now. The big thing for this week is to get the finished pieces scanned and printed. I have 8 that need printed. Next week I'll have to get them set up for hanging.

Every Day Possible
Work on art for VCON

Wed 09/24
- What's Up Wednesday Post. Done!

Thursday 09/25
- Finishing up art for VCON

Friday 09/26
- Scanning  and editing Artwork

Saturday 09/27
- Hopefully just sending artwork to be printing them out, or having them printed at this time!

Sunday 09/28
- Packaging my artwork and scans for hanging.

Monday 09/29
- I'll need lots of coffee today because it will be a rough weekend!

Tuesday 09/30
- I will not threaten my son with tickles... maybe 

Wednesday 10/01

-  Freaking out about the art show!

What Inspires Me Right Now
ALL THE THINGS. And my Father In Law being so cool. 

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
If I had 10 pounds of bacon he'd eat it all... scary.

Ect.
I just finished a workout! YAY!!!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

2 comments:

  1. Dani, very exciting about VCON looming on the horizon - promise to tell us how it goes? With pictures? (But of your art, not the bacon...) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to start posting the pictures that I've finished once I get them scanned in. I'll also take some pictures of them hung. It should be fun, but I'm so tired that it's hard enjoying everything now!

    ReplyDelete