Monday, April 16, 2012

A New Start

   
     Hello, I'm Dani Duck and this is my new blog. You are not crazy if you find that this blog is familiar to you - I've had other blogs. If you've not heard of me, that's okay too. I'm still very obscure. If I were not, then I wouldn't have any pretty words next to my name up top.

     I'm working now to become a published illustrator. I will be posting sketches along with the progression of my illustrations for my portfolio. I'll be posting paintings from the book I illustrated to thank those who welcomed my son David into the world. There will be a tip of the week for all you creative types. Hopefully I'll get the chance to go to some conferences and do some other networking this year and I'll be sure to share the experiences I have here (even if they are very, very bad).

     In the past I've had a daily blog:  http://artist365.blogspot.ca/ and a not so daily blog: http://artistobscure.blogspot.ca/ This will not be a daily blog, but I do hope to post 2-3 times a week. There are  always hardships in life. I've composed a list of things that will not be happening this year to keep me from posting:

1. I will not be having a baby this year. I had one last year and he will have to tide me over for at least another year. 

2. My Scanner and Printer will not die. I have a warranty that pinky swore to me that these will not die on me! We all know that warranties with a pinky swear clause have to be true.

3. I will not get sick for two months in a row. I think I read somewhere that if you get sick for two months in a row once you can't ever get sick like that again. As far as I know all fictional articles like this are true.

4. I will not, not, not have my computer stolen. It's not allowed again and I will be very mad if it happens! It helps to have a really old computer that nobody wants.

     I really do hope you enjoy reading my posts. If you don't, then I hope you send hate mail so I can improve my blog.  If you are looking for something else to do while you're here please feel free to peruse my artwork by following the links under this page's title.

No comments:

Post a Comment