Monday, October 1, 2018

Smart Dummies Oath!

Winner Badge!
Here it is! The Smart Dummies oath. If you completed at least 24-30 pages (or 12-15 spreads) CONGRATULATIONS are in order! You have completed the Smart Dummies challenge! Your images just need to be black and white. The images can all be done in pencil. If you did more than good for you!

Please do not send me your Dummies! We are on the honor's system. You MUST COMMENT on this oath in order to be eligible for the big prizes and have registered at the beginning of the event. You MUST comment on the posts of the prizes you want! I posted all the links yesterday.

Your dummy does not have to be perfect. You can even say that you will be changing everything. You just need a reasonable draft. Reasonable draft = Clean and clear enough that you can give it to someone for feedback. You can interpret this however you want.

The Smart Dummies Oath:

I do solemnly swear that I have completed the Smart Dummies challenge. I have completed at least 24 pages (or 12 spreads) for my Children's Book Dummy this month. I will continue to get my dummy submission ready so I can send it out into the world. 

I will give everyone about a week (Drawings will happen on October 7th and I will begin posting the winners on the 8th ) for people to comment on this and the prize posts. Thank you all for being a part of Smart Dummies this year!

I will be posting info soon for sending out your dummy!

Help out Smart Dummies:

If you enjoyed Smart Dummies this year please consider supporting the event on Patreon! Smart Dummies will always be free. Every year I will update the planner and have free downloads for the planner. Please support me so I can continue to motivate illustrators to create their dummies, and keep up with different costs that come up for the event!




https://www.patreon.com/SmartDummies


Want to make a one time donation?
Buy me a coffee from Kofi:

https://ko-fi.com/A484NS9




Thank you for joining Smart Dummies this year!

7 comments:

  1. I have completed the black and white work on my dummy. Thanks so much for organizing this event and forcing me to get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your gentle urging us all on. I've made a lot of progress in this class. Actually, the illustrations are waiting to be inflated in my hand, when my mind has the story done right. Thanks for the push.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for organizing this event and to all the artists who participated for the very helpful advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for organizing this event and to all the artists who participated for the very helpful advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Dani for all your hard work and thank you to everyone who contributed to Smart Dummies. Because of this event, I have a complete dummy that is ready to be polished and perfected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great advice Dani, both here and on the other websites. Yes, I did finish a dummy about a skunk that you have seen on another site. You are one busy person! Best wishes with all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly no dummy but have learned A LOT. Dummy from me next yr ��

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.