Friday, August 31, 2012

Daily Blog!

I've been very bad lately with tending to my poor blog! I know this is so, and I'm sorry. The good news is that I'm still actually working on my artwork, but just not posting it here. I will start doing this more often. Also I'm really tempted to make this a daily blog so that I don't stop posting... okay done! Daily blog in progress!

 I'll try my very best to post at least a little each day. I got a Wreak This Journal a few months back and I've yet to even bend the pages. I'll post some excerpts from that. There will definitely be some sub-par poetry involved. Maybe a bit on how I'm doing in getting things published, and pictures. I need to work on some black and white artwork now. Oh yes, and I do have some pictures to show!

I was hoping to finish my Little Mermaid painting, but for now I'm putting it on the shelf. Need some new paper, so I will work on it a bit later. I have a couple of paintings from requests that I've gotten from friends

This first one is an avatar for an online game:


 This one is for a teacher that needed a class mascot. I really like how it turned out. It was a lot of fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment