Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!

Last week when I said I had an interview set up for Friday I wasn't talking about a job interview for myself. Still, that's what I had Friday morning. Despite what I thought were overwhelming odds that I would not get this job I did indeed succeed. There are many plans to be made before hand, but soon I will be an Art Instructor for children ages 6-10+. I'm very excited and can't wait to get started!

I am a bit behind on a few things and ahead with a few others. I missed my blog review on Tuesday, but I think I should be able to make that up tomorrow. I have a couple of great interviews coming up. Angie Karcher and Tracey M. Cox will both appear on my blog on the next couple of Fridays.

What I'm Reading


I have been so busy that I unfortunately haven't done much reading. 

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I need to get moving on my portfolio work. Lots left to be done, and I lost a week so I need to get a move on! I'm hoping to do a lot tomorrow.

I'm now up to 7063 words with my YA book I'm writing. I haven't had the time to write since I finished that last little bit, but I'm hoping to continue this soon. 

Every Day Possible
-  Portfolio Work
- Writing my YA novel

Wed 03/19
- Post What's Up Wednesday Post - done
Two sick toddlers driving me crazy, CHECK

Thursday 03/20
Work on some paintings and preparations for my Art Instructor position.

Friday 03/21
- Hopefully having a great day!

Saturday 03/22
- Hopefully sitting in on another Art Instructor's class who is also teaching at the same school as I will be teaching.

Sunday 03/23

Interviews!!

Monday 03/24

- Doing the things and the... okay I really don't know

Tuesday 03/25

- Blog review - Don't forget this!

- Finding things to do with my boy.

Wednesday 03/26

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now

My husband! 

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
Hoping my boy will get well soon!

Ect.
Preparing for my job as an Art Instructor and also deciding on community center classes!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment: