Still working on art cards. I didn't display them last time because I forgot to scan them first. Having a record of these is more important than making money!
I am also doing some larger stuffed Pattern Pals (which I may not sell online depending on shipping costs). I am also doing small (about 2.5" by 2.5") felt brooches/pins. These I may decide to sell online, but right now I'm focusing on selling them at my shows. I will post pictures for both later. If you are interested in either of these please let me know!
9:00am - 12:30pm
- Remember that I have Twitter/Facebook and a life outside of these.
-Catching up on things and making some items for my show!
- Two Toddlers Throwing Tantrums (again)
- Going to a birthday dinner for a friend!
- Cloverdale Kids Swap! It will be awesome!
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing craft item to this blog by this date.
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post
My toddler who is learning so much right now!
David is sleeping a lot better now. He's still waking at night, but it's easier to get him to sleep. He's learning so much right now! Not even three and he can count to 17 most of the time. He knows all his letters large and small (but not necessarily in order). He also knows an assortment of shapes. He can do 48 piece puzzles all by himself (and larger with help). He's still having problems with colours, but he'll get there.