Friday, October 12, 2012

The Paper Clothes Fit (Or Finally, Paper Doll Clothes!)


The title post for this may seem a bit odd, but it's because I had a hard time getting this clothing to fit my dolls. It was a resizing issue in Painter and I'm hoping it doesn't happen again. All of these were inked in Painter. I don't know if I'll be doing this again, because it took me longer than it would have by hand. I didn't take into account that my computer doesn't have the power it needs to run this program smoothly. This lead to the computer running slowly, but also it would stop and start again suddenly leading to a huge mess on the virtual paper. Please let me know if you find any fit issues. I will be putting out some more clothing for these dolls soon. Here is a link to the dolls: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/2012/10/paper-dolls-finally.html

I do wish to announce that I'm taking a break from blogging this next week. I'm going to use this time to get some things done that I've been putting off lately. I will be working on artwork during this time, so I will have something to show when I come back. I hope you enjoy these paper dolls. I believe the next dolls I do will be of the fairy variety. 




No comments:

Post a Comment